This is a new role, working with Training Manager to support with the training and ongoing development of new and existing staff members. The role will develop over time as the business and department grows.
- Analyse and discuss with Training Manager the need for supplier training.
- Help develop a schedule for arrangement of supplier training.
- Prepare agenda for training and ensure sessions run to this.
- Booking rooms, room set up, meet and greet.
- Schedule, facilitate and help develop the induction courses for new starters.
- Support with the â€œGo Liveâ€ process of new starters.
- Review process during and post training.
- Facilitate follow up training courses, for new starters.
- Ongoing support and development of new starters, at the request of the Training Manager.
- Schedule, facilitate and help develop a series of ongoing training courses, for existing staff members.
- Review process post training.
- Support with the rollout of changes and updates to all staff members.
- Ongoing support and development of existing staff members, at the request of the Training Manager.
- Help build and develop relationships with other departments to better support them with their training requirements.
- Help with the development of and upkeep of training tools, such as the Wiki, You Tube Playlist.
- Lead, support and encourage use of all training tools available to us, including online training tools such as CLIA.
Complete knowledge of systems and business processes is essential for this role.
- Highly organised, with excellent planning and scheduling skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent IT and system knowledge.
- Consistent and proactive approach to work.
- Reliable, motivated and committed to the role.
- Open, approachable, positive personality essential.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.