Global Supply Executive
Reports to: Head of Global Supply
Summary of the role
As we continue to branch out internationally, we are looking for a dynamic & entrepreneurial person to develop our ever-increasing supplier portfolio and join the new Global Supply team. This role forms a vital part of the expansion process of the business, an ideal candidate would have a clear understanding of global travel trends, products & International events. Overseas Travel is required.
- Supplier Liaison, contacts and account set-up. Help set up & test new systems, price feeds & B2B portals.
- Negotiation & Integration of new & current suppliers
- Identify new suppliers and processes for all countries in which we currently trade as well as systems & suppliers for new markets
- Set up and design product for new Cruise suppliers
- Oversee reporting and product for current tour operations, creative ideas & identifying new areas/product to introduce to the business
- Manage and organise corporate travel
- Inter-departmental communication. Working closely with Marketing/Sales, group operations & Commercial on a day to day basis
- Grow and help to maintain our current portfolio of 'hosted' products including F1 Cruise & Land, Celebrity and themed cruises. Establish new relationships & routes to market - pricing/competitor analysis.
- Work with our distribution partners to grow our groups/tours business
- Analysis of new markets
- Knowledge of Cruise Lines & booking systems
- Varied Product knowledge, Destinations, Hotels, Bedbanks, Airlines
- Strong understanding of travel industry
- Commercially astute
- Previous contact experience at Supplier level
- Language Skills desired
- Knowledge of tour operations, group operations
- Understanding Excel, Dashboard & Reporting
- Adaptive time schedule, keen Traveler
- Ability to work independently under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative
- Organizational skills
- Proactive & enthusiastic
- Basic understanding of ABTA/ATOL/IATA regulations
Monday to Friday 9-6. Flexibility is required
Dependent upon experience.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.