Email Marketing Executive
Iglu.com, is a successful online travel agency specialising in Ski and Cruise holidays. Through our award winning brands Iglu Cruise, Planet Cruise and Iglu Ski, we provide expert service and exceptional holidays to locations around the world.
We are looking for a permanent, full-time, Email Marketing Executive to join our busy marketing department, based in our Wimbledon office. The role will be responsible for writing, designing and coding the company’s email campaigns as a part of a larger Email, CRM and Marketing team.
Key duties include but are not limited to
- Design, code and execute email marketing campaigns using HTML templates
- Optimise the deliverability of all emails across devices and browsers
- Test, learn and revise
- Continue to develop and deliver on new ways to expand the brand and database
- Reporting and analysing email campaigns
- Working with Commercial team and travel partners to devise and plan campaigns
- Working to an email marketing schedule
Candidate will ideally possess the following attributes
- High level of IT literacy including proficiency in HTML, CSS and Photoshop
- Proven ability to write good prose with high level of accuracy
- Experience working with web analytics tools, Excel and sales revenue reporting
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and self-motivated
- Knowledge and use of Adobe Campaign/Marketing Suite (preferred)
- An interest and enthusiasm for travel
Why work for us?
- Fun, sociable office environment
- Opportunities for training & personal development
- Opportunity for travel & days out
- Travel partner discounts
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to develop their digital marketing skills in a fast paced, fun and creative industry.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.