Email Marketing Assistant
Iglu.com, is a successful online travel agency specialising in Ski and Cruise holidays. Through our award winning brands Iglu Cruise, Planet Cruise and Iglu Ski, we provide expert service and exceptional holidays to locations around the world.
We are looking for a permanent, full-time, Email Marketing Assistant to join our busy marketing department, based in our Wimbledon office. The role will be responsible for writing, designing and coding the company’s email marketing campaigns as a part of a larger Email, CRM and Marketing team.
Key duties include but are not limited to
- Design, code and execute email marketing campaigns
- Work to an email marketing schedule across 3 travel brands
- Report and analyse email campaign performance
- Work with Commercial team and travel partners to devise and plan campaigns
- Test, learn and revise
- Maintenance of customer databases & subscriptions
- Constantly carry out competitor analysis
- Other ad hoc projects
Candidate will ideally possess the following attributes
- Proven ability to write good prose with high level of accuracy
- Previous experience with an ESP (Adobe Campaign preferred)
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Experience of Photoshop & Dreamweaver (preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Confident and self-motivated
- An interest and enthusiasm for travel
Why work for us?
- Fun, sociable office environment
- Opportunities for training & personal development
- Opportunity for travel & days out
- Travel partner discounts
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to develop their digital marketing skills in a fast paced, fun and creative industry.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.