Iglu.com, is a successful online travel agency specialising in Ski and Cruise holidays. Through our award winning brands Iglu Cruise, Planet Cruise and Iglu Ski, we provide expert service and exceptional holidays to locations around the world.
We are looking for a CRM Assistant to join our growing CRM team based in Wimbledon to help develop our automated lifecycle campaigns, predominantly across Email & SMS. The role will be responsible for executing the company CRM strategy across all 3 travel brands with a focus on retention.
Key duties include but are not limited to
- Support the CRM team to plan & build email & SMS content in line with company & best practice guidelines
- Quality check, test & revise content, links & tracking
- Support the implementation of our company loyalty programme
- Assist with email marketing production, working to a schedule across 3 travel brands
- Work with Commercial team to implement automated lifecycle messaging
- Report and analyse campaign performance
Candidate will ideally possess the following attributes
- Previous Email Marketing or CRM experience, ideally within the travel industry
- Previous experience with an ESP (Adobe Campaign preferred)
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Proven ability to write good prose with high level of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Customer-centric & data-driven
- An interest and enthusiasm for travel
Why work for us?
- Fun, sociable office environment
- Opportunities for training & personal development
- Opportunity for travel & days out
- Travel partner discounts
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
This is the perfect opportunity for a customer centric candidate to develop their CRM skills in a fast paced, fun and creative industry with plenty of potential for growth.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.